Labels

Saturday 23 November 2013

Power Macintosh 9500/150

           I have an apple computer that is aged more than 15 years. This model is released by May 1 , 1995. It is Power Macintosh 9500/150.
Today I just opened it to look the components and structure of that computer. 
          This Macintosh Computer is quite different from the modern computers. I just took some photos of that computer. Since I am just starting to know about the history and the evolution of computers, this is the first old computer I investigated though I have modern windows computers. 
          Some of the photos of Power Macintosh 9500/150,                                      

                                       Front view


Side views










Peripheral Component Interconnect Card

(PCI Card)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Let everyone know what you think about this

All Posts

    Featured post

    Monopoles - 5 - Dirac Monopoles in Quantum Mechanics - Part - 1

    We know, Magnetic vector potential plays the crucial part in the Hamiltonian of an Electromagnetic system where the Hamiltonian formulation...

    Translate