Labels

Sunday 20 April 2014

The Second way of thinking to the Ultimate Answer

The second way of thinking is very different and also a very non intuitive one.  
          In simple words,
“Why should there be an answer?”
Thinking it for the first time, I just amazed. I always used to think in a logical way. But this question asks “what is meant by logic?”

You can’t find answer for this because the question itself is about the question.

So, my friend argued,
“We are living for the Nothing.”
He said there is no Ultimate answer. We are thinking it to be there is an Ultimate answer.     
For example, if there is some person who found the answer for the Ultimate question then what is after that? 
You can say, “You will never reach the answer because it is about infinite”
But I am talking about what if someone achieved the answer.

What is after the Ultimate?

          The final thing is just “the Nothing”.

It is weird. I just couldn’t simply accept this. It is completely against my point of view. I am basically adapted to the scientific way of thinking.

So, I asked “For nothingness, why the Nature created us”.

He asked me again, “Why do you think there must be a reason behind our life?”

Yeah it is a great question. I couldn’t answer. I remained silent. But then again I asked him a question,
         
It is what “You think to be the Nothing”, but it need not to be. It is just a one way of thinking.
What if there is an answer that answers the Nothingness itself. What if Nature wants us to think that it is Nothing.    

He couldn’t answer.

It is simply the reverse.

I got the point‼

What we think to be the Nothingness is also some kind of an answer from something else. He is again trying to answer. He came to the conclusion of “Nothingness” when he thought about “Something” else.

It is a loop. It is a great loop. There is no starting or the end.

It is simply attached in the closed way,

First way is,
“We think to be there is an answer. But it needn’t be true”.

The second way is,
“We think to be there is nothing. But it also needn’t be true”.

 The following may confuse you, but it has some meaning,

Something is meaningful only when there is the Nothing.
And the Nothing is meaningful only when there is Something.

One is meaningless without the other. Neither one of them is not the starting or the ending. Both start when it starts and both end when it ends.


But the problem with the second way is,
It may leave you some kind of boring life. I don’t want to go so much deep.

So, what is my suggestion is,

Go with the first way of thinking, because scientific developments are based on the first way. But don’t fail to enjoy your life.

          It is the only one life you had. So, enjoy each and every moment of your life. Life is the most precious one.

And we are living for others. Don’t forget that.

I can reason my suggestion. But now I leave you to think about this.

If you like, you can discuss with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let everyone know what you think about this

All Posts

    Featured post

    Monopoles - 5 - Dirac Monopoles in Quantum Mechanics - Part - 1

    We know, Magnetic vector potential plays the crucial part in the Hamiltonian of an Electromagnetic system where the Hamiltonian formulation...

    Translate