Labels

Friday 11 April 2014

The first way of thinking to the Ultimate answer


The question which everyone is trying to find an answer is “what for we are living”.

          I always like people with peculiar characters. One of those characters is my friend named Prasanna. He is a very good philosopher. I think he is the first one I have met in my life, from whom I did learn something.
          I was discussing this question with him for a long time and came to the conclusion of great confusion‼

The discussion is about the ultimate question and the answer –  The question is“Why we are?”

If you try to answer this question, you will never achieve. But I want to give the various ways of thinking to the answer.

The first way of thinking is “There is an answer”

This is the side where I want to be. From my childhood I used to ask a lot of questions. All the time my mind used to think in a very logistic way. 
And the logic is, 

“There should be a reason behind everything”.
         
This is the fundamental postulate of Science. We think there is a reason for everything and the reason is just thought to be the answer. This is the human mentality. This principle just made humans as humans. By following this principle, we have achieved a lot. Scientific developments and research and everything is based on this Principle.

        I say to my friends that we are in a game. It looks as if we can’t find the answer, but there is an answer. Our life is just a puzzle. 

        The example I will give is the converging infinite series.
 If you just look at the question to find the answer for this series,
 1+ ½ + ¼ +1/8 +….
  You will not get the solution.
        
         At my First sight, I said there is no answer, because there are infinite terms.
I reasoned my answer by asking, we don’t know how many terms are in total in this series, then how can I add all these up? But when I found that the answer is 2, I simply amazed. 
Yeah, it is a tending value. But at the first thought I didn’t get this in my school level.   

        In our everyday life itself, we have managed to come up with so many questions like this. On the first sight, we will say for sure that there is no possible answer. But when we see the answer, we will get amazed.
Puzzles are the best example where we come to this kind of situation.

        So, I concluded that our life is also a puzzle but which we don’t know the answer yet. We are just feared looking at the question. But there is an answer.  
         
In the simplest way, I will quote it as
         

“We are...
 So, the Answer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let everyone know what you think about this

All Posts

    Featured post

    Monopoles - 5 - Dirac Monopoles in Quantum Mechanics - Part - 1

    We know, Magnetic vector potential plays the crucial part in the Hamiltonian of an Electromagnetic system where the Hamiltonian formulation...

    Translate