Labels

Saturday 4 January 2014

Could you Count One Nano second ?

Yesterday I read my old ideas and notes. In the middle of those notes I find this note, that is,

When I was playing with my friend in a badminton game, one of another friend asked me to give him a chance to play. But I am not in a mood to give him a chance since I was playing just for 5 minutes.    

So, I asked him some extra time. I said him to count up to 100 and I assured that I will finish the game within that time. But I couldn’t finish it.

I know he would become angry if I ask him to count again 100 or asked any extra time. Suddenly I got this idea and turned to him saying,

“Ok.. I will give you your chance if and only if you count one Nano second in a perfect and exact way. It is just a small time so you can try it”.

He quickly replied that,

 “One nanosecond finished‼ Give me the Badminton Rocket‼”

I replied him,

“Aha‼ This is not one Nano second! This is way more than one second. You should perfectly count by your mouth exactly the timing of one Nano second.”

Now with an angry voice my friend,

“Hey One Nano second is already finished. Give me the rocket”

I made him mad by saying again,

 “But you never count it that time. You never count one Nano second‼ Only if you count one Nano second, then it is fair to give the chance. It is just a small time man! Please count it!”

Now he started to laugh and said,

“Hey! You are cheating‼ This is not far!”

In the meantime, I finished my game and gave his chance. But I didn’t forget that point. Isn’t it something rather a very good way to get a lot time?

But it is my best advice and I used it many times.   

If somebody like your boss or teacher or your parents asked to finish a difficult job within small amount of time, then the best way to get an excuse is..

Make them to count just one Nano Second.

It is a very good way and also a Scientific Way of confusing others.


Note:1

If they used an atomic clock and make it to stop at one Nano second, do you think they finished their task?

I think “No”. Though they made the clock to stop at one Nano second before they show it to you the time will be crossed more than two or more seconds. If he showed you the watch saying “See! One Nano second.”

But you can say, “Sir, but the time already crossed more than one Nano second. I want you show the time exactly at One Nano Second time interval from the start of the count” ‼‼


Note:2

If you make them to count infinity then also you will get a lot time. But you will also get fired from your job because it is a very big time. But One Nano second is a very small time. So that you can make your boss mad by saying,

“Oh! Boss.. Couldn’t you even count one Nano Second? What a terrible Calamity?”    


Note:3


But I thought this for a long time because there are so many physics and philosophical concepts behind this. 



Think about this and if you like share with me about your opinions.



Physics behind the concept:


Uncertainty Principle and counting one Nano Second

When I thought about Counting One Nano Second, I ended with Uncertainty Principle. It looks me that there is a relation between two of these things.

We couldn’t count one Nano second because it is way beyond our reach that is if you try to start your count the time will be already crossed within that time. Our molecules can never do anything faster than those timing.

Elaborately, If I tried to count one Nano second and want to understand that timing then within my mind understand that I have finished counting the time will have already run.

Similarly in Uncertainty principle, if you try to measure the position and velocity of the electron by any device, by the time the result comes out the momentum and the position will have been changed.


I think there is a relation. We just need to figure it out.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let everyone know what you think about this

All Posts

    Featured post

    Monopoles - 5 - Dirac Monopoles in Quantum Mechanics - Part - 1

    We know, Magnetic vector potential plays the crucial part in the Hamiltonian of an Electromagnetic system where the Hamiltonian formulation...

    Translate